I want to voice the struggles that teenagers are facing.
I desire to answer questions that parents are asking.
I want to challenge some Christians to stop talking about their faith and start living it out.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Where have I been

Wow! It seems as though I have not written a blog in years. (More like five years) Anyway, I want to get back sharing my thoughts, opinions, convictions, and passions. I want to get back into voicing the struggles that teenagers are facing. I desire to answer questions that parents are asking. I want to challenge some Christians to stop talking about their faith and start living it out. I may come across as offensive or highly opinionated, and if this is bothersome, then there are other blogs to read. I also plan on posting regarding the ministry at Emmanuel Baptist Church and all that God is doing through His church. Without drawing this out too much, this entry is simply a heads up that you will begin to hear back from me soon.

No comments: